Wednesday 20 February 2008

Tanked

Full again, eh?

There are so many levels to this one.... Leave your favourite version.

I must say that this lovely

caused me some angst in trying to figure out how to get it home. The angst was partly my fault for leaving the cargo net and most of the occy straps (bungee cords) in the bike trailer (cos they are SO USEFUL there! NOT!). Actually it was all my fault - I didn't *have* to buy it. But when I saw it, I had to have it - the Very Hungry Caterpillar is one of my all time favourite books. Yep, I read real complicated and difficult books ;-) The comforter was my Valentine's present to myself, since I know I won't get anything (men, Pao particularly, can you teach Nathan a thing or two?). Plus it was CHEAP! But pretty! It has the very hungry caterpillar on the bottom part and the beautiful butterfly he becomes on the top part. The back is luridly red, yellow and black. Anyway, I figured it out as you can tell. Hopefully it provided a giggle or two for people driving past....

No comments: