Friday 17 August 2007

Word of the Week

Cooties.

Man I love that word! Cooties! Every time I go into a thrift store now I worry about cooties! Of course anything that I bring home that has not been washed or obviously needs to be washed/cleaned gets washed/cleaned so hopefully I'll only have my own cooties and not anyone else's.*

My other current favourite word will have to wait until next week, when it can be Word of the Week.

(*I can't believe that they sell underwear - knickers, bras, jocks, socks - and even worse USED makeup !!!! at some thrift stores. Like who wants some nice cold sore ointment, aka used lipstick? Ick! But I still shop there for good things like sweaters to pull apart and the odd tshirt. I'm getting a good collection of tie-dye tshirts now :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, that is horrid: used make up. That is just beyond the Pale!!!