Wednesday 16 September 2009

Munching in München

Well we made it safe and sound to München and gosh I cannot type on a German keyboard.

Our 300 euro a night hotel won't let us connect to the net. We don't even get coffee cups or anything. No pics cos this is not my machine.

Now I am off to find yarn shops. Tomorrow I am off to either that castle, Neuschwanstein?, or to Salzburg. Depends on when I wake up - the tour leaves at 9 whilst I can catch a train to Salzburg anytime.

It has taken me nearly 10 minutes to write this much.

Have fun!

1 comment:

2paw said...

Is the keyboard very different?? Is it full of umlauts?????
Hope you have a good time at the castle or the town!!!
Oh and I am using my cupcake bag right now, it's hanging from the handle of my desk drawer to keep the wool safe form Lorelai Gilmore. It is great!!!