Sunday 13 September 2009

France - cheers from Dijon

This morning we packed our bags and left Toulouse and our new good friends behind. I was sad to leave Toulouse but excited about seeing a new place!

We chose Dijon on advice of our Toulouse friends. Also we could get a train directly here but it did mean getting up at 6:30am on a Sunday morning after getting to bed after midnight.

My goodness, what a great choice!

I leave you with a few pics. On second thoughts, I won't cos we have low speed free wifi and it is baulking at the large pics. I can't upload them.

Cheers from Dijon!

1 comment:

2paw said...

Oh you are going to the home of mustard!!! How exciting!! I hope the train journey is a good one. We don't have train trips here at all, unless you want to hop in with the fertiliser!!!!!