Wednesday 6 August 2008

Tuesday sky

Goodness me! Long time no blog here....

Yesterday and today there were some weird phenomena in the sky.

I give you





sky_campbell
Campbell Avenue

sky_home
Looking up outside our front door

sky_lgcreek
Los Gatos Creek without the creek

sky_plant
Albizia with sky wrongness.

!!!! White fluffy things in the sky! Not the usual morning fog, but white fluffy things. How unusual! I can hardly remember their names.

sky_tower
They became solid things yesterday and what a sunset followed! (Must download the pics to bore you with.)

All pics bar the one with the albizia are from within 10 minutes walk from my place.

Heh. I'll leave you with a pic that I ran through the "auto-enhance" filter on the Gimp.

sky_towerenhanced
Looks a little scary, eh?

1 comment:

mrspao said...

I like that last photo - really atmospheric!