Thursday 17 January 2008

Getting to know you

Ah, I think I am starting to settle in to SJ. I hope.

Going for a drive on the weekend was good. Very, very good. We don't have a car but we hire one once in a while. Visiting the beach was very good for me. I love the beach. Even nudie beaches are good! And no, mrsp, we will continue to have LOTS of white bits. I have lovely fair English skin that turns beet red if I stay out in the sun for long - I am a Sunscreen Queen! nathan tans but is wary of Too Much Sun, mainly cos it hurts. He is not completely convinced that sun causes melanoma, but we are convinced that Not Enough Sun = bad bones as you don't make enough vitamin D. Apparently there is a rise in diagnosis of rickets in kids as they are being made to cover up all day long = no vitamin D. Vitamin D is supplemented in milk but some of us don't drink milk.... yucky stuff!

Anyway, enough blathering. You want pictures!

Today's pictures are still from Bonny Doon beach.



I *love* the rocks there - zebra type rock. Hope you do too cos most of the following pics are of rocks :-)
















1 comment:

mrspao said...

Great piccies - it looks like a really wonderful place :)